River City Gems Community email@example.com
The River City Gems are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization serving the male-to-female transgender community of Northern California. We offer opportunities for crossdressers and transgender women to get together and socialize in a personally affirming, safe, and supportive environment. You can learn more about the Gems on our website.
This online community is for anyone who would like to connect with us, participate in conversations, share photos, and be informed about our activities and events. Please note, if you are looking to meet or date a transgender person, this is NOT the group for you.
Membership in this group requires approval. When you submit a request to join, you will receive an automatic email asking you a few basic questions. We do not require you to provide your phone number, address, legal name, or other identifying information. Please make sure that you check your email and reply to us so that we can welcome you into the group!
We suggest that you use an email address that is not associated with your male name and persona -- in other words, if you do not have a femme name, this would be a good time to choose one. It is not a requirement, but most of our members do prefer to use a feminine identity when they interact with the group.
- 503 Members
- 682 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.